Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Farther Along" - Josh Garrels


I am loving the new Josh Garrels album. You can get it for free right here. He's a true lyricist and songwriter. I'd be embarrassed to admit how many times I've listened to this song on itunes already. Okay, I'll tell you, 94 times, THAT'S how good it is.

If you know what's good for you, you'll go download it right this second.

Then listen to the song called Ulysses. Because that song , whew, THAT song hits me at the core of my very being.

*sigh*

What would I do without music?
It's the equivalent to those all-comforting two words "me too". To know that others have thought my same thoughts and been through what I've been through, that's worth everything and somehow makes going through the hard stuff just a little bit more bearable and little more hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment