Wednesday, January 12, 2011

small claim to fame

Check out this report from the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative chronicling eleven months of HHI’s disaster response and recovery efforts in Haiti (photos by yours truly-Yay!).

I worked with some amazing people from HHI on my trips to Haiti. Their staff was in charge of running the entire field hospital and from the stories of various hospitals and field hospitals throughout Haiti, this one was by far the most smoothly run and assured quality care. I was proud to be a part of such an amazing team.

I'm tickled and touched that they used my images for their report. It makes my small part in this long journey of recovery feel like part of the greater whole and the greater story being told.

Note: I was going to post this without a picture but something about that felt wrong, so I added one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment