Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Faces of Haiti at Elliott Bay Book Co.

Friends, my best friend Steph and I have our images of Haiti up on the walls of Elliott Bay Book Co. in Seattle, WA. I couldn't be happier and more thrilled to share this piece of my heart with the world, with friends and family, with strangers.
It's an amazing feeling.
After we hung our work on the walls, we just stepped back teary-eyed and emotional watching people bustle by, stop and read our write up, really look at the images, engage with friends about the pictures.
It was a beautiful moment.
I wish I lived in Seattle this month, I would be at this cafe all the live long day just soaking it all in and reliving those memories of friends at Camp Hope in Haiti.
But I won't have to relive the memories for long because I am headed back two weeks from today.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
If you're able to stop by and see it, please do!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting. I'll try to stop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Shannon, so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek- Thank you! I hope you can see it!

    Will- I whole-heartedly agree!

    ReplyDelete